Friday, June 19, 2009

Meeting My Shiva

Boasting Nature reflecting in His eyes...
A perpetual smile causing a Pink rainbow on his face...
When He touches my heart; my soul and my body He rains a pearl drop at a time...
His being ablaze with the thoughts about here to eternity...
His shimmering arrogance...
His third eye invisible to the commoner...
His silvery confidence...
Worldly questions creasing his moon like brows...

I met my Shiva...
Boosting My confidence even Shiva is not perfect

The beauty of imperfection...
The concept...
The illusion...
The Nothingness...
The Infinite...
The grandiose...
The luck in coincidence...

All and nothing at the same time... Promises of nothing to cause the happiness to peak.
I met Shiva this morning... a dream I experience and an experience I dreamt of...

No comments: