Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hindi Movie Dialogues...

Some times get me cracked up...

bm_dil.gif


This one from DIL for instance when Raja wants to teach Madhu a lesson when she falsely accuses him of trying to rape her... He takes her to a lonely place where he tells her after terrorizing her "If I want I can ruin your life in 2 minutes" (implying that it would take him 2 minutes to rape her ?)

I was wondering if that is all it takes him to ruin her life ? Just 2 minutes ? 120 seconds that is all ? I mean he has to open his trousers which would take him a good 20 seconds, 100 seconds left... considering Madhu to be a toughie from how her character in the film was built, it certainly would take our Raja at least 40 to 60 seconds to undo her clothing, while she is struggling and throwing punches in his face. Our hero has 40 to 60 seconds left to finally commit the deed, That doesn't do much to the IMAGE of our HERO.

I wish to see some refined dialogues and storyline in our cinema along with the usage of advanced technology and equipment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LMAO! OMG.

That was so Awesome. I wonder how you get such thoughts!

Good Use of Language too! :)

Aristurtle, Pepsi and Me. said...

Thank you Abhishek :) :)