Monday, July 13, 2009

Bad Days...

Guess we all have days from time to time when it feels like the whole world is against us. The chaos I am experiencing will it ever end ?!?!?. One negative circumstance seems to lead to another.

These were the Thoughts That I went to bed with...

I wonder whether anything in my life will ever go right again. But Yesterday like any other bad day, was a gift. Having a bad day showed me that it is time to slow down, change course, or lighten up. Helped me to gather slowly and laboriously, bit by bit some wisdom I have overlooked or discounted. Yesterday certainly caused me to experience uncomfortable feelings I would prefer to avoid, yet it also gave me a potent means to learn about myself...

    • I smile a lot and people find me easy to approach
    • I am interested in people
    • People are attracted to me, naturally
    • I can get to know people really fast
    • I can talk to anyone at their level.
    • I am always in tune with reality
    • I hate people who always ALWAYS find some one to blame.
    • I know people who turn their backs on us will do it eventually.
    • I get very easily angry but can apologise easily.
    • I have a bad habit of keeping a count of how many times I excuse someone.
    • I am very stubborn.
    • I exercise mind flexibility and wish to stretch it to its full potential.
    • I have a WISH and a WILL to better my life always.

Flexibility is the capacity to bend without breaking, as well as a continual willingness to change or be changed in order to accommodate new circumstances. I am attracted to such people with flexible minds, who are open to shifting their course when necessary or useful; some one who is not overly attached to things going the way they had planned is really My hero... This enables to anyone to take advantage of opportunities that a more rigid person would miss out on, making life a lot more fun. When we are flexible, we allow for situations we could not have planned, and so the world continues to surprise and delight us.

I think we are more in tune with reality when we are flexible. Being in tune enables us to adjust to the external environment and other people as they change and grow. When we are rigid or stuck in our ways, instead of adjusting to the world around us we hunker down, clinging to a concept of reality rather than reality itself. When we do this, we cut ourselves off from life, and we miss out on valuable opportunities, as well as a lot of joy.

So I promise myself that the way I create flexibility in my body by stretching physically, I am going to also create limberness in my mind by stretching mentally. Every day is a new day a new opportunity to exercise my flexibility.

Resolutions

  • Implementing from Today on... I will avoid everyone and anyone who poses to be a friend/family or a well wisher So they can stay close enough to watch my misery and make me feel further guilty. I am the most important person to me... and what counts is MY happiness.

BUT will give yesterday an other chance.


  • Will try with small things and in small ways.
  • Take a different route from home to work
  • Changing the exercise routine.
  • Rearrange the furniture and redo a room.
  • Will meditate in the morning.
  • Won't be blind to the fact that each situation unfold into several different possibilities.
  • I trust in life and its never been unfair to me.
  • For how the next year will unfold makes me feel apprehensive exited and afraid, will welcome all the feelings with Open arms.
  • I AM the channel as I do this making my mind more supple and open, when finally changes come my way I will accommodate and will flow with the new reality.

No comments: