Friday, July 24, 2009

A Quickie... for the week-end

My brother swallowed jamun's (its a KIND of BERRY) seed, A Fruit Which has barely any flesh on top, makes the tongue go all purple, and it tastes kinda acidic, but is the most famous among Monkeys and children. We ran up to my grand dad, and he said... "Ayya NOW a JAMUN Tree will grow out of Gopi's head..."
I thought That was SOO COOL, Ran and swallowed some 3 or 4 seeds that night, and for a week I would put water to my feet and hope that The tree would grow out of me too... I checked everyday for the next week and Finally I decided to go check with my mom on the progress. and SHE JUST DIDN"T STOP LAUGHING.

I should also write about how much trouble I got into trying to make RUBBER with Pigeon Shit and goats Milk...

PS: I still wish I was a Tree That could fly far, and rooted DEEP.

No comments: