Friday, September 4, 2009

Close to Friday Midnight's Philosophy...

The date for my Man to come back to India is closer, I am tensed, nervous; Memories I forgot are coming back to me. Some really fun ones and some not so fun ones. I have been soaring the skies like a lone eagle this last one year and now I am going to be in marriage again, marriage implying mostly all the relationships that come with him as a package. I could afford to be reckless while alone, and I began to like that side of me so much. I was always that, only now I had the chance to really let that ME live. I wish He likes what I have become now.

I feel Happy, But today I feel more sad, as He is leaving a lot behind and coming too... one year of relationships, very new home that became familiar to him over a year, some people He passed by and some people He lived with... No I am not being empathetic here... Just very afraid that I may not be able to replace all that for him, and now I feel very Burdened thinking I have to help him miss them with out hurting and not feeling a huge vacuum where He had made place for those left behind.

Dear God, Give us both Strength for us both to help each other... we are both going to meet each other as new us, very familiar with each other but very new. I hope the new Us still find love in each other and trust each other to proceed into future, "Till death does us apart" .

http://www.vimeo.com/6413267

1 comment:

Lilie said...

don't be so worried, i'm sure you'll both be so happy to be together again that it will go perfectly well...
life can be tough and future can be frightening sometimes but it's always forth it :)