Sunday, January 17, 2010

I share a secret




Not a VERY Big secret BUT a secret NEVERTHELESS. I couldn't tell my parents or my in laws that I acted in a film, even though it is a shortfilm on Human rights, more over a non commercial film.

A friend of mine googled my name and this is what she found along with my blogs and FB account. Well, So I decided to let the cat out.

It was such an experience dressed like a tribe maneuver the cows and then go through the Hyderabadi (simulated) traffic... ORDEAL !!!

  1. I bruised my hand.
  2. Uttered "Oh My Cow" (Which I was not supposed to... How does a Tribal lady speak English ha ?)
  3. Wore make-up... to add up to Murali's $%^&* (can't find the right word to use here)
  4. Addressed my Claustrophobia
Yet; To me it all felt like a taste of cloud.


1 comment:

Towards Harmony said...

Finally its out in the open!

Its good to read your blog babe!