Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today...

I woke up NOT at home...

I am back at work, Still very sick, still running nose, bursting chest, swollen sinuses and fading chicken pox.

I pulled out a jeans that I had not worn in a while and when adjusting my pockets I find a 50, 20, three 100 and a 10 rupee notes and few coins.

NO one made any obscene comments on the street and my African chaperon (don't know from which country he comes) who follows me to work was busy, it seems...

An auto guy accepted to go where I wanted with out much haggle and even smiled at me when I got off.

Today I miss you like I missed you everyday, and more, MY real true friend.

Today I realised that you stand behind me my pillar of support, and not me behind you...

It absolutely is your help that allows me to do the things that I am best at.

Until you came into my life nobody saw to my obligations, or encouraged me to pursue my dreams however trivial they looked.

I have to thank you today for helping me through life’s challenges and by offering me your strength and bolstering my spirit.

TODAY I love you differently

I LOVE because I love you.

No comments: