Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Confused head and a Python tummy !!!

Today...

I don't even know myself anymore.
I think it might be a good thing, and not a bad thing. I look back through my journal, and I slowly see this change. I feel like I am waking up a very different Person...

I eat too much some days and too less on some others... I am just tired of telling myself about the importance of following a routine as far as food is concerned, BUT my head and heart take turns to rule my days and I just let them.

The weather is confusing, now rain and now sun shine... BUT the summer rain is more than welcome... and my plants look happy and one of them even gave me a surprise by flowering... didn't know it was a flowering type...

Love these little surprises... like my parents visit on Sunday. I just love it when they visit me ...
Every one should walk half way to meet in a relationship, it is tiring to do the full lap all alone... It feels like the other doesn't care enough...

*SIGH* some times it pains to think that my parents in law didn't visit me even once from the time B left. Maybe they don't care enough, or maybe just too caught up.

I looked in the mirror and was amased at what I saw... skin around my nose is peeling again, result of the Sunday swim and last nights exposure to the cool breeze...

I sat with my furry companion in the balcony and noticed she has a tiny growth on her nose... I get very scared and begin to imagine the worst... have to take her to the vet tomorrow.

Last night's sleep was filled with dreams... I dreamt of my first room-mate, a friend called Aditya, about Pepz's strange growth...

I keep thinking of why I love the people I love, some don't even care for it, and some others don't need me to love them...

I scribbled off all the thoughts passing through my head now in this super drowsy head and stuffed belly.

2 comments:

Between life's doings said...

Duality is expansive. Awareness of it, im always told, is the beginning of mindfulness.

Can we live in oneness amidst all this duality?
can we have a balanced head and the tummy of a digesting python? this is the ever lasting quest for us all, wont you say?

I hope Pepsi's doing fine.

Aristurtle, Pepsi and Me. said...

Pepsi is good. :D

I agreed to the nature of Duality which is all human. I have absolutely Embraced this dilemma, The way my head turns to similar situations differently at different times.

Aarthi, I am really trying to have a balanced head in spite of the lethargy that co exists with me... be it food, ideas, the plasticity of work... or something else... what I see that is provided by the view of my eyes... however open I consider me to be... is the two sided existence of EVERYONE AROUND ME... I am slowly regarding the whole scenario with out getting affected by it.

I really appreciate the thought provoking Comment...