Saturday, November 28, 2009

Arya-2 a True Tribute to MJ

Yesterday I watched Arya-2, An experience of watching it in Vijayawada heightened the feel of the movie 3 folds more.

Saturday Night show, in a small theater called Jai hind with a brilliant seating capacity, the fans fixed on the walls beside oscillating with the same super enthusiasm as Allu Arjun's fans. A good Telugu film in a Telugu dominant city (where even Muslims or Christian's speak Pure Telugu unlike in Hyderabad where we can tell apart the religion of a certain person with the language he speaks) was an awesome experience.

The whistles just wouldn't stop through the songs. Impromptu applauds for Bunny man's moon walking as a tribute to MJ. I appreciate the many variations that the choreographers came up with moon-walking as base. Ohh MAN, I really enjoyed the dance and the raunchy song ringa ringa with a western lady clad in Indian vestments...

I was never a great fan of Allu, but with Arya-2, I turn myself in, I SAY Way to GO Bunny man, You kick ass.

No comments: