Friday, November 13, 2009

New

I started a NEW Blog on all the places to go where you can eat or shop for most basic needs, and find good deals, also on some spots to chill, I super take pride in announcing to have seen most unusual spots in Hyderabad (Courtesy SOME WONDERFUL People) that are not Known to everyone, So I would Love to pay it forward and share my experiences with you would love to be your guide to my most favorite CITY IN THE WHOLE World, My Home.

Also I am glad to have found some brilliant places in other cities as well, I start this blog today to show my LOVE to my city no matter where I go and wherever I may settle in my tomorrow, Hyderabad remains to be my heart, then my other organs are Chennai and Mumbai, I love these 3 cities very dearly... The later 2 I only know them as a visitor and would love to live there for year at least...

A chronicle to not forget How amazing these places are... come rejoice with me, My first post on my 3rd blog took birth today... check out http://spotforshoppersandothers.blogspot.com/
I am sure most of you who are from Hyderabad must have already visited these places, and those of you from other cities I hope to discover your cities and find those hidden brilliances in them...

I am optimistic and hoping to keep this blog updated and add all my FAV places in there and also revisit them from time to time and see them evolve...

Hope you will enjoy going to these places I have been to and find what I found in these places...
Cheers to new beginnings and Sharing the cares :)

No comments: