Monday, February 16, 2009

I want to be known as SOME ONE

who uses her hands to maximum advantage.

I've been drawing inward lately. interrogating. Asking myself about human limitations, his limited understanding.

You know, I think that we really don't know what to understand something, or the meaning of understanding... most of us. Me INCLUDED.

I am reluctant to look at something, anything by relating to it in some way, otherwise the meaning is lost... SAD !
Instead I want to affirm that " something is the way it is SIMPLY because it is"

yes So I want to be Known as someone who uses her hands... Soils them, to sweeten the mouth.

2 comments:

D!! said...

loved this post...something musical about it!!

Aristurtle, Pepsi and Me. said...

Thanks D,

I have reading your blog too, and tripping on various posts and specially the one about giving time a break... A class super daasu dum mazaa maal that was.