Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This is it. I know.

Holy cow how now ???

Sometimes the universe works quicker than I can imagine, and the force of what I wish for is so strong... that I have jeepers creepers running up and down my spine.

I still didn't get all my medical tests back, yet the new company asked me to scan my signature so they can send me my appointment letter...
This means I don't need to be bugged of working in 4 or 5 different organisations to make enough sum to survive and to organise time.

I'm excited as hell to get working on this stuff. There have been too many waylaid plans... too many distractions. But you know...the Universe clears things from your path sometimes so you can see what you should be doing again.

Damn it feels great to feel this excited again.I'm so happy... And more over living in chennai I can polish my TAMIL :D

This my plan will tip off all that was so well balanced in life, yet I can't wait.I can't wait to get all of this together.

No comments: