Monday, February 23, 2009

Tears through a flute

There is new beggar near paradise who sings like all the birds bottled their beautiful songs and hid them in his voice and plays an instrument that's flute like, (I never saw it before) … like he would a lover, soft and sweet at first, breathing in the sights and smells of a body laying in wait, and to further be plucked and breathed into a fire.
The sounds rising in a slow crescendo of excitement, laughter and crying and then the shutting of eyes and slow breathing of calm and lazy contentment as the notes drift slowly and languidly off through to dreams.
I can't sing nor play any instrument…
I had thick fat reactions gushing out of my eyes melting the fire in my heart into warm tears…
It felt sooo GOOD… To just stand on and LOOK at his face thats serene with colours of music, his eyes shut, I know that he can see nothing but darkness even if he had them open.,, Thanking the universe that I CAN see… THE dark DARK WORLD.

No comments: