Saturday, April 11, 2009

Did you say Good bye or See You Soon ???

I picked up the pieces of my Broken heart...

My support system in place, all well engineered to imitate the times of pleasure. They know why I go to them, so They make me laugh, hug me and show me how special I am...

I am reminded of something, someone, and I look over my shoulder, I felt you standing behind me.

NOTHING, NOONE.

AND a dark shadow marred my smile.

THEY make me look forward to my week-ends... I have them packed so I have no time to miss you, at the end of a tired day, I sigh my tears out and sleep.

I still don't remember if you murmured A good bye or a See you again to me, was lost in that Half Hug. I sigh again, no more supply of tears... STILL busy picking up those shattered pieces of my heart, and SMILE.

I love the beauty of BROKEN hearts and I made friends with Misery, Funny Misery gave up on me too and I LAUGH SO loud.

2 comments:

Rachana Vinay said...

Lovely. And I hope this is fiction.

Towards Harmony said...

So Melancholy!! nicely written babe!! I like the beauty you induced into the sadness!
Yeah and naively i hope its fiction too!